mIRC 7.63 has been released!
mIRC 7.63 has been released! (August 17th 2020)
This is a small update that addresses a number of issues reported by users since the last release. It includes improvements, changes and fixes to a number of features, including:
- Fixed Control+Break key bug that was causing mIRC to crash for some users.
- Fixed tray tip display bug that caused close box to be displayed incorrectly.
- Fixed display of numeric 477 to show authenticate message on some networks.
- Updated OpenSSL library to v1.1.1g.
- Extended $tempfn to work with folder names and added $tempfn(path) parameter.
- Extended $duration() to handle negative values.
- Added /drawtext -v switch that allows use of a &binvar instead of text.
- Added custom dialog group control left/right/center style.
For a full list of recent changes, please see the versions.txt file.
As always, the latest version of mIRC can be downloaded from the download page.